Shipping your firearm to us
SHIP TO: LWG
607 Willow ST
Spray, OR 97874
- Please include a letter, or a copy of your Gunsmithing Order Form, in the box with the firearm/s you ship that details your name, contact info, email address, and a complete description of the work you would like performed on your firearm.
- For your convenience, we have a Gunsmithing Order Form located on our service pages. However, this form is not necessary to send us work. You can write a letter detailing your information and include that in the box when shipping.
- A confirmation email and estimate will be sent to you when your firearm arrives at our shop.
- We ask that you please provide a pre-paid return shipping label in the box with your firearm whenever possible.
USPS Priority Mail (FFL only)
- The most cost effective way to ship your firearm to Lazy Wolf Guns is to have your local FFL, such as a gun dealer or shooting range, ship the firearm on your behalf via USPS Priority Mail.
- This service is typically inexpensive and usually takes 3-5 business days.
- *Only Federal Firearm Licensees can ship pistols through USPS, so please do not ship your firearm directly to LWG through USPS unless you are an FFL.
UPS and FedEx (FFL or Non-FFL)
- As a non-FFL holder or private party individual, you can ship your pistol directly to LWG via UPS or FedEx (UPS preferred), and have it returned shipped directly to you.
- Both of these carriers typically require that the firearm be shipped with Overnight or Next Day Air service, and adult signature is required.
Please note: We strongly recommend that you add shipping insurance equal to the value of the firearm/s or other items you ship. Lazy Wolf Guns is not responsible for items lost or stolen during shipment to or from our facility.
PAYMENT OF INVOICE:
- We accept Visa and MasterCard, as well as cash, check, or money order.
- Payment of invoice can be made by the customer at any time, but must make payment before the firearm will be return shipped.
- Customer will receive LWG invoice via email when the work begins on their project.
- Payment of invoice does not imply a specific completion date. Completion dates on work provided by LWG are estimates only and are subject to change at any time.
LAZY WOLF GUNS
CUSTOM GUNSMITHING BY RICK HOLM